Date: Saturday and Sunday: July 31 – Aug 1 2021
Street Vendors & Food Trucks
Food Vendors on the street will be charged by preferred location.
- There spots in front of the West Stage (Fanatics) – $300 Sat & Sun
- Spots in front of lawn – $200 Sat & Sun
- Spots in front of lawn – $125 Saturday only
- Spots in front of lawn – $100 Sunday only
Please fill out the Food Truck & Street Vendor form to be considered for these locations.
Craft/Vendor Venue (Set up 8:00 –10:00am)
Craft /Exhibit Vendors Time: 10:00am – 4:00pm
Food Vendor Time: 11:00am–Closing
|Early Bird Rates:||Early Bird Rates: Single booth (space: 10’x10’) Sat&Sun: $50.
Double booth (space: 10’x20’) Sat&Sun: $95.
Note: After April 1: Add $5 to above rates – After June 1: Add $10 to above rates *Electric not available. No gas generators.
Place: Village of Lima – The Intersection of Routes 5&20 & 15A. (Front Lawn of First Presbyterian Church)
Events planned include:
- Band Venue
- Lima’s Famous “Bed Race”
- Euchre Tournament
- Kids Carnival
- Velcro Jump
- Bungee Trampoline
- Bounce House
- Pony Rides & Petting Zoo
- Other New Events being planned!
THE PURPOSE OF THE LIMA CROSSROADS FESTIVAL
- To promote Lima businesses, community and residents.
- To give local NONPROFIT groups the opportunity to raise money at food booths.
- To offer FREE family entertainment and a forum for artists and craft persons.
- To benefit Camp Good Days [partial proceeds from the Festival goes to benefit the operations of Camp Good Days].
Or write to:
Lima Crossroads Council
PO Box 355
Lima, NY 14485